Power of Self Scholarship Applications now being accepted
ATW and Marsha Clark and Associates are promoting this scholarship as an opportunity for women in executive and other high-potential leadership positions in the technology industry worldwide. Those interested in and suited for this program must possess a passion to help other women grow professionally as well as the desire for self-improvement, self-awareness, and an overall commitment to increasing their capacity for leadership. The POWER OF SELF spans a series of sessions from October 2017 through September 2018. This is an in-depth program that challenges women to grow immeasurably, both personally and professionally. We look forward to an ATW member becoming a participant in the program at no cost to her, other than travel, lodging and meals. Applications for this scholarship are available beginning June 1, 2017 and are due July 31, 2017. Selection and notification will occur no later than Sept 15, 2017.
You must be a current member of ATW to apply.
Once applications are submitted, the ATW Scholarship Committee will evaluate all of the applications submitted in each category. The screening process will take place in Aug/Sept 2017. Scholarship recipients will be notified by Sept 1, 2017 and will receive Scholarship notification information directly from ATW and will receive program information directly from Marsha Clark and Associates representatives.
Scholarship Eligibility Requirements
Scholarship applicants who are seeking this scholarship must meet the following requirements:
- Be a current and paid member of ATW. Join or renew here. Proof of membership & current payment are required.
- Meet U.S. resident or passport requirements in terms of entry and exit from the country to ensure consistent attendance and participation
- Have been in the workforce for a minimum of 5 years
- Demonstrate or communicate a passion to support the growth of women
- Have not received an ATW scholarship in the past
Other criteria that will be used in selecting scholarship recipients are:
- Volunteer service and extracurricular activities and professional memberships of the applicant
- Leadership experience of the applicant
- Current and expected involvement with ATW
- Awards received or other achievements earned by the applicant
- Employment history and career advancement
Applications must be emailed no later than Friday July 31, 2017 by 5pm to email@example.com.
Please type or print all information.
Complete entire application and answer n/a to any question that does not apply to you. Be sure to complete all application requirements and attach this form to the front of your application. Sign and date the application in blue or black ink.
All information will be kept confidential. Demographic information may be aggregated and used to describe to third parties characteristics of the scholarship applicants.