Power of Self Scholarship Applications – Accepted as of 6.1.18
DFW ATW and Marsha Clark & Associates are promoting this scholarship as an opportunity for women in executive and other high-potential leadership positions in the technology industry worldwide. Those interested in and suited for this program must possess a passion to help other women grow professionally as well as the desire for self-improvement, self-awareness, and an overall commitment to increasing their capacity for leadership. The POWER OF SELF spans a series of sessions from October 2018 through September 2019. This is an in-depth program that challenges women to grow immeasurably, both personally and professionally. We look forward to a DFW ATW member becoming a participant in the program at no cost to her, other than travel, lodging and meals. Applications for this scholarship are available beginning June 1, 2018 and are due July 31, 2018. Selection and notification will occur no later than Sept 1, 2018.
You must be a current member of DFW ATW to apply.
Once applications are submitted, the DFW ATW Scholarship Committee will evaluate all of the applications submitted in each category. The screening process will take place in Aug/Sept 2018. Scholarship recipients will be notified by Sept 1, 2018 and will receive Scholarship notification information directly from DFW ATW and will receive program information directly from Marsha Clark & Associates representatives.
Scholarship Eligibility Requirements
Scholarship applicants who are seeking this scholarship must meet the following requirements:
- Be a current and paid member of DFW ATW. Join or renew here. Proof of membership & current payment are required.
- Meet U.S. resident or passport requirements in terms of entry and exit from the country to ensure consistent attendance and participation
- Have been in the workforce for a minimum of 5 years
- Demonstrate or communicate a passion to support the growth of women
- Have not received an DFW ATW scholarship in the past
Other criteria that will be used in selecting scholarship recipients are:
- Volunteer service and extracurricular activities and professional memberships of the applicant
- Leadership experience of the applicant
- Current and expected involvement with DFW ATW
- Awards received or other achievements earned by the applicant
- Employment history and career advancement
Applications must be emailed no later than July 31, 2018 by 5pm to email@example.com.
Please type or print all information.
Complete entire application and answer n/a to any question that does not apply to you. Be sure to complete all application requirements and attach this form to the front of your application. Sign and date the application in blue or black ink.
All information will be kept confidential. Demographic information may be aggregated and used to describe to third parties characteristics of the scholarship applicants.