S.T.E.A.M. ACHIEVERS Purpose Hackathon (pH)
KIDS GIVING BACK: DESIGNING VIDEO GAMES FOR CHILDREN WITH AUTISM
- When: Saturday, May 13, 2017
- Where: University of Texas at Dallas (UTD), Hoblitze Hall
- Free parking in “GREEN PARKING” spaces on Campus Map
- Address: 800 W Campbell Rd, Richardson, TX 75080
This will be an exciting and positive competition with scholars from other Independent School Districts (ISDs) to design video games for children with Autism!! Prizes, certificates and recognition from University of North Texas (UNT), University of Texas at Dallas (UTD) and executives from organizations in STEAM fields including IBM, Microsoft and Cerebrum, among others, will be presented. A fee of $20 per participant. Breakfast and lunch included.
Special Instructions: Bring a laptop. A laptop is strongly recommended but not required for participation. Scholars will work in teams and each team needs one laptop. To register, please click the link below.
For assistance, email email@example.com.
- Volunteer Registration Link: www.steamachievers.eventbrite.com
- Student Registration Link: https://form.jotform.us/71084917684163