When you invest your dollars with DFW Alliance of Technology & Women, you’re not only enabling a girl in the STEM/STEAM lane or a woman in a tech career a hand up, you’re investing in the current and future technology workforce in the DFW Metroplex. Thank you for helping us fill the pipeline with technologists from our great state of Texas!
You + ATW Impacts Lives!
Donation levels – you can name your own amount or pick a level from below:
- $1,000: Partner – help fund programs for all 5G (5 generation) of women. Programs include: Great Minds, Young Leaders in Tech, LEAD Leadership Development Program.
- $500: Change Maker – Give access to an up-and-coming to 7 Month LEAD Program.
- $250: Cheerleader – Gift 5 underserved girls in STEM opportunity to attend a GreatMinds event.
- $100: Sponsor – Annual Membership Dues for a college student or woman in transition.
- $50: Friend – Fund a college student or woman in transition to attend 2 monthly events or enable 1 girl to attend GreatMinds event.
DFW*Alliance of Technology & Women is a dynamic non-profit organization committed to increasing the number of women in leadership and strengthening the pipeline of girls in STEM and STEAM through our programs. We are a band of passionate men and women thought leaders providing Leadership “5G” - serving five generations of women in the technology field by engaging the girls in dynamic programs and providing leadership development to women. Beginning with middle schoolers all the way through the Baby Boomer generation. We are proud to serve girls and women every day through every phase of their education and career providing opportunities they may not otherwise have.