The 4th Annual iCodeHack - “The Art of Innovation”
Dallas Hackathon for Kids and Teens - Creativity, Friendship, Fun and Prizes
Now in its 4th successful year, iCode4kids is a pioneer in hackathons for kids and teens. Participants engage and compete in computer science, engineering and design as they collaborate and devise innovative solutions for given challenges.
- 3rd to 12th graders are eligible to participate
- Age-based challenges, in groups of 3-4 participants
- Prior computer science knowledge is a plus, but not required – mentors assist with coding and technical aspects
- Finalists in each category present their solutions to a panel of judges
- State-of-the-art prizes for individuals in each winning team
Participation by Age Group:
- Elementary: 200 Hackers
- Middle School: 150 Hackers
- High School: 50 Hackers
Date: March 30, 2019; 8:30 am to 7:30 pm; Check-in: 8 – 8:30 am
Registration Fee: $25.00; Registration Closes at midnight on 3.25.19 – limited availability; Register on the iCode website.
Location: The University of Texas at Dallas, Naveen Jindal School of Management, 800 W Campbell Rd, Richardson, TX 75080. Parking will be in Gold and Green spaces in lots M, D, and PS1. Parking permits will be needed via the iCode website