ATW Members - Advance Your Career with a Comprehensive Nine-Month Leadership Program
Invest in yourself and your career!!! Get Inspired by the best of the best in leadership development.
Challenge each other and reach a new level of effectiveness.
Six Full Day Workshops
One-On-One Coaching: Once a month, 1-hour coaching sessions (9 sessions)
Costs: There is limited availability for the program. Costs include workshops (including food/drink), coaching, and printed materials.
Cost of program is $500 (includes costs of assessments)
Who is Qualiﬁed and How Do You Apply? You must be an active DFW*ATW member in a junior to mid-level career position or in transition.
Registration closed May 30, 2020.
For more information please email: Ewa Musial at email@example.com or Kelleen Lichliter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location Details: Virtual Meeting
Leadership Program Agenda
*Additional terms below
Marsha Clark is an executive coach and independent consultant who founded her own company in 2000. Marsha's passion is supporting women in their personal and professional development. She has gained international acclaim for her programs that enable women to explore, discover and optimize their potential. One of the offerings, a 12-month program called the POWER of Self, combines experiential learning and individual coaching, and provides an opportunity for women to gain greater personal clarity and a strategic framework for making more deliberate choices in all dimensions of their lives. Marsha’s extensive experience in these crucial workplace issues helps her develop and deliver highly-interactive, powerful learning experiences.
Digital Transformation, Technology Strategy, IoT Solutions, and Digital Experience Industry Leader
Ellen has more than 20 years of experience in consulting, primarily focused on helping clients drive results and change their business models through the adoption of innovative technologies. Ellen has advised C-level executives and has overseen the delivery of highly complex consulting engagements at more than 40 companies on the Global 2000. She has been recognized by the industry in a number of ways, including being named one of Dallas’ Top 25 Women in Technology by the Dallas Business Journal, and the Best Woman Sales Director in the US by WISA. Through these recognitions and speaking engagements, Ellen has established herself as a passionate business leader in the technology field.
Innovation, Leadership, and Strategy Leader
Kristen started her career in publishing for Harcourt but spent the last 20 years in consulting, primarily focused on enabling innovation with technology. As a serial entrepreneur, she has successfully launched multiple businesses and serves on the advisory board for Women’s Business Center as well as works as a mentor & coach for the business accelerator program. Kristen is an active member in the DFW Alliance of Technology & Women where she is currently working on the new Leadership Program. Kristen has established herself as an advocate and mentor for women wanting to excel in a technology field or business.
With over 15 years of experience in corporate Learning & Development / Human Resources, Courtney Ramsey knows about helping others succeed! As a speaker, author, and consultant, she’s known for creating and facilitating leadership programs that empower and motivate. Courtney helps businesses of all sizes create training programs that are customized to their business and expertise. She recently authored her first book: Share Your Genius: 35 Tips to Create Training That Transforms. Over the years, Courtney has trained over 20 thousand associates in the areas of leadership, business management, conflict resolution, effective communication, and operations, helping companies like JCPenney, Sephora inside JCPenney, and Zale Corporation save millions of dollars.
1. As a program member you are committing to fully participate in six (6) one-day workshops. These workshops deliver:
a. Practical Use of Adult Learning Theory
b. Increased Emotional Intelligence
c. Proven Leadership Concepts & Practicum
d. Core Foundation of Executive Presence
e. Effective Team Management Approach and Practice
f. Expansion and Refinement of Leadership Competencies
2. DFW*ATW will selectively match you to an executive coach who will work with you throughout the program. Coaching may be customized to individual needs and may include the following (not inclusive list): a. Creation of personal development plan
b. Enhancement of skills and core competencies through individual coaching sessions and applications
c. Goal setting and measurement
3. Coaching commitment required. For measurable results, member will meet at least one hour per month with your designated coach and will communicate either via email or phone at least twice per month. Please contact your coach at least forty-eight (48) hours prior to making any schedule changes.
4. Cancellation Fees: - Payment due upon completion of application. ATW will refund 50% of the program payment if cancellation is within 45 days of program. All other cancellations are non-refundable.
5. Food and Drinks will be provided.
6. Individual assessments and results will be provided for:
a. BrainStyles Inventory
b. Lumina Spark Assessment
c. Strength Finders
d. Workshop materials and handouts will be provided.
7. Confidentiality - DFW*ATW will not use or disclose any of the individual confidential information to any third party, either during or after completion of the program.