DFW Alliance of Technology and Women
DFW*ATW is a vital non-profit organization committed to increasing the number of women in leadership and strengthening the pipeline of girls entering technology fields.
Our members are women and men who support women and girls in technology
Our Values Include
Through membership, community outreach and elevating underrepresented groups
Through role models, mentoring, sponsorship and advocacy
Through creativity, recognition and education
Through empowerment, coaching, leadership, networking and support
CIO, NTT Data
Valerie Freeman, Chair
CEO of BravoTech, Imprimis Group, FreemanLeonard
Founder/CEO, RealCom Solutions
Chief Technology Officer, Financial Services, Capital One Financial
SVP CIO, Reddy Ice
Former CIO, DAVACO
SVP, CTO Platform Innovation & Engineering, Humana
IBM Distinguished Engineer & Master Inventor
Former SVP CIO of TI
President, Shaunna Black & Assoc.
Trude Van Horn
SVP CIO, NCH Corp.
Former Chief Experience Officer, CIO and Strategy, TGI Fridays
EVP CIO, Mr. Cooper Group
President Emeritus – DFW*ATW , Partner Executive – Business Development, Verizon Business
Chief Strategy Officer (CSO) and Chief Information Officer (CIO), At Home Group Inc.
President & CEO, GXA Network Solutions
CTO Vice President, Infrastructure & Operations, PepsiCo
President, Cyber Group, Inc
Executive managing director, Ernst & Young Global Consulting Services.
Awards that DFW*ATW supports
DFW*ATW has nominated over 30 women for various technology awards with more than a dozen winners.
DFW*ATW is proud to have nominated dozens of women in leadership for this prestigious award over the past several years. Please contact us if you know of an outstanding woman in technology that you would like to have see recognized int this outstanding annual awards program. Nominations typically occur between February & April and the awards program is in May. We would love to assist you in helping advocate in the recognition of our female technology leaders!
- InnoTech IT Executive of the Year – nominations start in December with awards in April (men and women),
- InnoTech Lifetime Achievement Award for a Woman in Technology
- DFW*ATW takes suggestions for nominations and makes award, no formal nomination process.
- Historically goes to a women that has been active in the DFW*ATW organization.
- Nomination open in January – May, award in August
- CIO of the Year – Tech Titans (Men and Women)
- Technology Adopter – a company award for a non tech co that does something cool with technology
- Innovator – (men and women)
- Other Tech Titans – There are more than a dozen categories (men and women)
Dallas Business Journal Awards
- Forms will be posted when awards are posted.
Dallas Business Journal (DBJ) North Texas Women in Business Award
- Summer time frame for nomination and winners
The Annual DBJ North Texas Women in Technology Awards
- The Dallas Business Journal (DBJ) looks for women that are mavericks when it comes to technology and innovation, forging the way for both women and future tech leaders in Dallas-Fort Worth for the DBJ Women in Technology Awards.
Join our hands
DFW*ATW is a vital non-profit organization committed to increasing the number of women in leadership and strengthening the pipeline of girls entering technology fields. Our members are women and men who support women and girls in technology.become a member